Spend a half/full day visiting the city with ease, using public transportation as a local, via bus, subway and taxi. We will explore the city following your needs and wishes, such as the main highlights or museums you desire to visit.
We can visit the street market of the day and enjoy a daily menu like the locals for lunch. Discover the least visited, but most authentic corners by the hand of your private guide and taste the delicious “tapas”. If you come during the 23rd of April you will enjoy the colorful day of roses, also called St George day. In the end of September Barcelona celebrates its patron saint festival with sights including human castles, sardana dances or other cultural activities based on the local folklore.
The main Highlights in Barcelona are:
-Montjuïc Hill with its city views
-1929 World Fair and 1992 Olympic Games sites
-Gaudí:Sacred Family, Casa Milà and Casa Batlló
-Gothic Quarter, Old Town
-Sea promenade: Old Port and beaches
- Duration of tours: 4 to 8 hours.
- This tour is available every day of the week
- Some museums can be closed (especially on Monday)
- Boqueria Market is closed on Sunday and Public Holidays.
- Churches cannot be visited on Sunday and Public Holidays
- Private transportation and driver have an extra cost
Are you interested in this tour? Please fill out the form