Gaudi is the artist of many works in the city of Barcelona. The main highlights you should never miss on a first visit to the city are the Sagrada Familia church, the Casa Milà or Casa Batlló.
There are other less visited sites like Casa Bellesguard, recently open to visitors, built between 1900 and 1909 on the site of an ancient royal castle with superb views over the city. This is reflected in the names Bellesguard. The House is still private property, but they open the gardens to the visitors to admire one of the Gaudis jewels. In addition Casa Vicens will open in 2016. I would like to introduce you to the unknown works of Gaudí in the city, Finca Miralles, Pavellons Güell, and Casa Bellesguard.
- Duration of tour: 3 h
- This tour is available Tuesday to Sunday. Monday closed
- Closed:1st and 6th January, 25th & 26th December.
- If you want to hire a private car or van please ask for it!
- Private transportation and driver have an extra cost of 260 €(up to 6 people and for maximum 4 hours)
- Extra Hour car is 60 €. Ask if there are more than 6 people!!
Are you interested in this tour? Please fill out the form